• To be the primary point of contact for employees for information on benefit plans, payroll related matters, for maintenance of employee records and for the preparation of documentation for employees.
• To provide administrative support to other ECE HR team members.
• To assist HR manager in the delivery of the full spectrum of Human Resources services.
• To participate in HR projects, e. g. development and maintenance of HR policies and induction Key Responsibilities: New Starter Administrationand Induction Preparation of employment contracts and Salary agreements and its amendments. Administer new joiners including correspondence with the employee and manager to ensure a smooth start with the company and the delivery of the HR induction presentation on the employee’s first day. • Follow up on Buddy appointment for all new members of staff.
• Assure that all parties are informed about staff movements (Finance, Facility, payroll provider, Insurance company etc. )
• Keep the personal files of ECE employees up to date.
• Liaise with the recruiter, HR Manager and employees to maintain up to date employee records and produce monthly management information from the PeopleSoft system. To act as “Super user’’ for ECE HR Services team on PeopleSoft, testing and helping to implement new modules as instructed by global HR Information Systems team. Statistical Reports.
• Provide monthly statistical analysis of head count, turnover, monitor and report on trends in reason for leaving.
Analyze and monitor other HR key activities (Maternity and parental leaves etc. ) Attendance Tracking • Manage on monthly bases reports on attendance in Czech Republic and in other ECE countries (if applicable) • Provide monthly statistical data in regard to vacation, sickness absence i. e. short term, long term, trends and highlighting any issues that require further investigation. ECE Benefits.
• Administration of ECE benefits (pension, life insurance, orders of vouchers, health benefits, referrals etc. ) Update all policies with any legal changes.
Verify invoices, process payments with finance department and keep evidence of payments HR Intranet Site • Maintain and update the regional intranet sites, ensuring that all policies and other documentation are up to date. Probation Monitoring.
• Track progress of employees on probation by issuing communications to line managers and business units within 3 months of the start date to identify potential issues at an early stage. Leavers • Respond to letters of resignation by providing details of outstanding entitlements, preparing reference letters and conducting exit interviews.
• Requesting purchase orders and inputting any invoices for payment (when applicable). Employee Lifecycle changes.
• Prepare letters for salary increases, bonus letters, promotions and internal transfers. Input changes into PeopleSoft system. Maintain org charts and keep them up to date on monthly bases. Work Permit and visaadministration • Work with the employee and supplier to ensure that the appropriate level of permit is requested that entry clearance regulations are complied with.
Act as contact person for Labour office and Emigration office Employee Queries. • Act as the first point of contact for queries from employees based in ECE and advise remote managers on specific p., candidates etc. ) • Contact for external payroll suppliers. Preparation of payroll input, payroll results deliver to finance, distribution of payslips and filing all necessary documents. Monthly cost forecast for payroll and HR related cost. • Liaise with SITA? s internal Finance team on payroll related accounts.
• Coordinate payroll related year-end activities, control and submit annual salary certificates to employees as well as all year-end declarations to involved authorities. • Point of contact for queries of employees concerning their various remuneration elements, benefits and taxation. • Point of contact for social office, health insurance company, labour office. Various HR related tasks& Support of other HR team members